6 months from Jan. – July
Aquaculture and sea study
The goal of Indian Ocean Studies is to get to know every student in a personal conversation to ensure our program meets their needs and wishes.
In our introductory discussion we will create a personalised package that meets your needs. Whether you decide to just study at the Marine Institute, or choose to add other options such as accommodation, travel or a dive course, we will provide you with the support you need to have a positive and rewarding experience.
- Course costs Aquaqulture with certificate II Degree including enrollment fee li>
- school supplies li>
- Visa application and costs li>
- Flight ticket Zurich – Perth li>
- Transfer pick up Perth – Geraldton li>
- Accommodation in a family (other options are available) li>
- Admission museum, swimming pool, art gallery, wildlife park and so on (during full stay) li>
- Multi-Day Trips li>
- PADI open water dive course li>
- surfing lessons li>
- Rent for stand up paddle (SUP) hire li>
- Kalbarri day trips, Ellendale pools and other nearby places. li>
- and and and ……… .. li>
If required, we can organise multi-day trips.
Multi-day trips can be planned to Uluru (Ayers Rock) over the Great Central Road. The track is unpaved and very adventurous. The whole distance from Geraldton is about 2000km of it 1200km on the Great Central Road. The trip is planned as Back to Basics, which means camping and adventure.
Also available is a trip up to an area near Exmouth. Camping on different beaches with the famous Ningaloo Reef right in front of your (tent) door.
The excursions are extremely weather dependent and cannot be guaranteed. But there are always several alternatives available.
IOS strives to meet the personal needs of students.
Is diving not your thing? No worries, maybe a scenic flight to the Abrolhos Islands suits you better, or a relaxing weekend at a resort in Kalbarri.
Rolf or Kevin Tobler (or another German speaking IOS member) will take care of your personal needs throughout the stay.
We will support you in studying, language problems, mental and physical problems … ..or we are just there for you.